Citizens Restoring Liberty (citizensrestoringliberty.com/resources) is providing a pdf document you can print and present to your employer if they are requiring you to get the vaccine. It asks the employer to provide answers to such questions as:
1. If I agree to receive an EUA Covid-19 injecton, does my employee health insurance plan provide complete coverage should I experience an adverse event, or even death?
2. As an employee, does my life insurance policy provide any coverage in the event that I die from receiving an EUA Covid-19 injecton?
3. As an employee, will you be providing Workers’ Compensaton, disability insurance, or other resources if I have an adverse event to an EUA Covid-19 injecton and am unable to come to work for days, weeks, or months, or if I am disabled for life?
5. Have you reviewed the available databases of material adverse events reported to date for people who have received Covid-19 injectons?9,10,11,12 Potental and reported adverse events include death, anaphylaxis, neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders, other long-term chronic diseases, blindness and deafness, infertlity, fetal damage, miscarriage, and stllbirth.
12. Whereas pharmaceutcal companies that manufacture EUA vaccines have been protected from liability related to injuries or deaths caused by experimental agents since the PREP Act1 was enacted in 2005, companies and all other insttutons or individuals who mandate experimental vaccines on any human being are not protected from liability. Are you aware that you do not enjoy such liability protecton?
13. Are you aware that employees could fle a civil suit against you should they sufer an adverse event, death, or terminaton from their place of employment?
As the legally authorized officer of the employer/company, I have read all of the above informaton, have provided my employees with all of the informaton that the FDA requires be provided to recipients of the Covid-19 injectons, and do hereby agree to assume 100% fnancial responsibility for covering any and all expenses from adverse events, including death, through insurance coverage or directly. In additon, I affirm that the employee will not be subjected to the loss of their job should they decline to receive a Covid-19 injecton.
I believe if more employers are aware of the consequences of mandating an experimental vaccine they will think again before requiring it because of the possibilities of lawsuits from those who were required to take it.
While you're on the CRL website you might want to take a look at their other resources. Very helpful!
Please pass this information on to all. We have to help each other get informed.