1. Each and every Believer is the beloved child of God in whom He is well pleased.
Matthew 3:17: "And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
We will know and be confident in the certainty of that, the security of that, and the protection and provision of that.
2. We do not "dwell" in the past but we dwell in Him, and as we do we are fruitful and fulfilled in all we do.
John 15:5-7: “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."
3. We are not condemned to our pasts. The life-giving power of the Holy Spirit frees us from every trap, hindrance, distraction, deception, disappointment, delay, hurt and wound of the enemy that has ever limited or worried us in any way.
Romans 8:1-2: "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death."
4. The very same Spirit that lifted Jesus up out of death and darkness dwells within each of us and quickens us past our pasts and lifts us up into our glorious futures.
Romans 8:11: "And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you."
5. In Christ we are overcomers, we are more than conquerors, and we are always victorious.
Romans 8:31: "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8: 37: "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."
2 Corinthians 2:14: "But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere."
6. God has amazing plans for us. Plans to bless and prosper us. Plans for a glorious future He is well able to bring us into.
Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Deuteronomy 28:8: "The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you."
Post a Comment