"20 Prophetic Declarations for 2020 - You Will Eat the Fruit of Your Mouth"
As we have now entered into a new decade of 2020 and beyond, the Lord is assigning the right words to fill your mouth and is bringing to you the right, God-ordained people to help you see and bring you into birthing, fruition and completion. 2020 is the year of fulfilled destinies and promises. Decree and declare these twenty prophetic words over your family and life and watch the Lord back them up and add blessings to you!
20 Declarations Into 2020
Declare these with me, the Holy Spirit and the unction of faith:
1) I am the head and not the tail (Deuteronomy 28:13).
I will grow in favor with God and with man. The hand of the Lord will be evidently distinguished upon my life. "But because My servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows Me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it" (Numbers 14:24).
2) I will be an owner and not just a tenant or renter.
I will own land, gain properties, possess buildings, assets and inheritances. I am faithful in the little and over the much that God has and will be giving me (Luke 16:10).
3) I will be healthy and whole in every way; mind, body, soul and spirit.
Every part of my being is covered by the Blood of Jesus. I take part in the divine communion of the Blood and body of Jesus. He is my sustenance. I am strong in the might of the Lord.
4) All sickness, infirmity, and disease will be far away from me and my family.
Every cell, fabric, bone, tissue and molecule is renewed in the name of Jesus. "...If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you" (Exodus 15:26).
5) I am the lender and not the borrower.
I will have more than enough, for He is my El Shaddai. I will graciously give and lend to the poor and to those around me. I am a contributor and a conduit for the Kingdom of God (Deuteronomy 28:12).
6) My whole entire family will be saved!
Every prodigal will return, the backslidden will repent, and the lost will be found! As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15). "They replied, 'Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved – you and your household'" (Acts 16:31). My family belongs to the Lord.
7) Whatever I commit unto the Lord will prosper (Proverbs 16:3).
Everything that I put my hands to will succeed! The Spirit of multiplication will flow in all of my endeavors. Goodness, abundance and mercy follow me all the days of my life (Psalm 23:6)! All of my steps are ordained by the Lord (Psalm 37:23).
8) I will walk as a sign and wonder on this earth (Isaiah 8:18).
I live in the realm of continual suddenlies, God-surprises, signs, wonders, and miracles. Living in the supernatural is the biblical will of God for my life. I will overflow with the miracles of God!
9) I am surrounded by the Lord of Hosts and by the hosts of Heaven.
Angels are around me and the glory of the Lord is my rear guard (Psalm 91). The Lord protects me and His angels will not allow my feet to slip. I release angels to watch over my loved ones and belongings.
10) Every single one of my gifts will be activated, mature and effective in Jesus' name.
I will be fully equipped by the grace of the Lord and I will be a deadly weapon and instrument of righteousness in the hands of our God.
11) I will be the greatest soul winner!
He who wins souls is wise (Daniel 12:3)! God has given me a passion for the lost and for souls. I will help to fulfill the Great Commission and re-present Jesus here on the earth. May I be the healing hands and serving feet of Jesus wherever I go, at any time.
12) I will continually have clear 2020 vision, insight, hindsight and foresight.
The Lord will anoint my eyes with eye salve (Revelation 3:18) and I shall see with eagle-eye vision from Heaven's perspective. The Lord is my light and my salvation; He will help me to see all of my blind spots, any possible traps, snares and setups that the enemy may have placed. I am more than an overcomer.
13) I break every single curse of witchcraft, hex, vex, voodoo, magic, black magic, confusion, Jezebel, every soul tie and any spirit of jealousy and envy.
I break off any kind of evil and foul thing that has tried to attach itself to me, my soul, my body, my family, my assets or my destiny. I am free in Jesus' name! Every single generational blessing will manifest in my life! No evil thing shall have a hold on me.
14) Every single God-ordained destiny door for my life will be opened and remain open by the hand of the Lord.
The keys of the Kingdom are mine (Matthew 16:19). I close every single demonic door of distraction, confusion and disillusionment, and I open the doors, windows and gates of Heaven over my life. I live in an open Heaven.
15) I will only be surrounded by the Lord's anointed.
I attract the friends of God. I attract the true sent ones and servants of the Lord. I will root and plant myself in a true Acts community of Bible-believing, Spirit-filled disciples. "Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers" (Psalm 1:1).
16) The gift of prayer and intercession will be deep and strong.
I am Your watchman, oh Lord. Help me to pray Your assignments and pray until something happens! Anoint me with the gift and oil of intercession. I will pray the prayers of Jesus. "Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven" (Matthew 6:10).
17) I will be the most generous, humble, genuine, giving, present, loving, serving, patient, understanding, kind and compassionate person in my inner-circle, and to those around me. My character will reflect the nature of Jesus. I vow to be like Christ every single day and moment of this year and of my life (Ephesians 4:23-32, Colossians 3:12-17).
18) I will walk in the spirit of wisdom and discernment. Give me the spirit of the fear of the Lord.
Help me to lead and to govern the people you have entrusted to me to shepherd, to bring great honor and fame to Your name. "Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of Yours?" (2 Chronicles 1:10).
19) Ignite the fire of first-love within me every single day (Revelation 2:4).
May my heart be burning with love and may my heart be so tender and brokenhearted and sensitive to You, oh Lord. I am a lover of Your presence. I am a true worshiper. "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you..." (James 4:8).
20) I am Your beloved child and there is nothing that can ever separate me from Your love.
"Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died – more than that, who was raised to life – is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
"As it is written: 'For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.' No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:34-39)
I am Your favored child, forever!