God's word says that He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them. I believe it is important for all of us to understand this and to help others see what is going on in the news media to predispose us to side with the Arab world. We must educate ourselves. It is imperative our country stands with Israel.
I believe there is a supernatural hatred of Israel and it is manifesting like never before. Let's take a look at the current crisis and examine the facts.
1. HAMAS will not recognize Israel's right to exist.
2. HAMAS fired upward of 200 rockets into Israel BEFORE Israel retaliated.
3. HAMAS won the election in GAZA and set the present course of attacking Israel.
4. Israel gave up land for peace in 2007 when they relinquished GAZA to the Palestinians. The mortar and rocket fire began as they were leaving.... so much for land for peace. Israel gives up the land and they get NO peace.
5. Egypt's Moslem Brotherhood has declared Jerusalem will be the capital of the United Arab States.
Our news media avoids and perhaps deliberately obfuscates informing the American people of the facts. I show a clip from an Arab news outlet showing the fiery Imam, Higazi at a rally for now elected Egyptian president Morsi. Higazi is telling the thousands of people gathered there, Morsi will liberate GAZA. Next there is a song whose lyrics declare ; it's time to wake the sleep from the eyes of the Jews. Higazi then proclaims Jerusalem will be the capital of the United Arab States.
I ask for a show of hands of how many people in the audience have seen the clip. I get a few hands raised, but the other 99% of the folks have never seen this. The American people have the right to see for themselves the underlying, overwhelming hatred of Israel and the Jews. Without seeing this, current events can and are being spun to placate the Palestinians and make them look like victims.
In closing todays post: Please take a moment and watch the video I linked to and see for yourself the unmitigated vitriol aimed at Israel and the Jews. Israel has the right to exist and if she does not then neither does, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq as all of these countries were formed after WWI. It is unconscionable that the American people have not seen the video above and so remain in the dark as to the real intent of the Arab states who surround Israel. Now we see this hatred spreading to other countries. Please forward this link so people can see for themselves, the unedited, real intent of Moslem Brotherhood and HAMAS.