Today is one of those days: 1-5-15. Did you know 5 is the number for 'grace'? And of course 1 is the number for God so see how special today is--double grace from God? I always expect good things on days like this.
Actually, I expect good things everyday because God has given such precious promises to us, His children. Here are a few that I love. There are so many more to list that I could go on and on. Maybe I will post more in the future. Maybe on 1-15-15 :o)
- He said he is "able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."
- He said, "All things work together for good to those who love Him, who are called according to His purposes."
- He said, "The things that are impossible with man are possible with God."
- He said, "I will keep you in perfect peace if your mind is stayed on Me."
- He said, "Beloved, I pray that you may in all things and be in health, just as your soul s."
- He said, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- He said, "Call on Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you do not know."
- He said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
- He said, "And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear."
- He said, "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
- He said, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
- He said, "God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."