I received this email from a friend and find it worrisome. I have not studied Saul Alinsky (nor do I plan to) so I can't say the email is accurate in attributing the list to him, but the points listed are certainly 'food for thought.' Using this criteria it appears America is clearly headed towards Socialism thanks to the leaders in charge of our country. I hope you are planning to vote in this year's election. We need strong conservative leaders who are committed to following the Constitution and who have the best interests of U.S. citizens in mind when making decisions if the U.S. is to survive as a leader in the free world. This is not the time to be apathetic.
How To Create A Socialist State
by Saul Alinsky
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
1) HealthcareControl healthcare and you control the people.
2) PovertyIncrease the Poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) DebtIncrease the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.4) Gun ControlRemove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.5) WelfareTake control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) EducationTake control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) ReligionRemove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.8) Class WarfareDivide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?